Today I wore pigtails for the first time since I was 10. Fancy times indeed!
So there was this girl I used to hang out with in 4th grade. She left punahou. And now somehow, she’s in my marketing class. I don’t think she recognizes me. I CAN’T WAIT TO BE CREEPY!
I’m goin to get me some 3D glasses today! Gonna be ready to watch 3D Chuck
edit: NO PLACE HAS THEM. I WENT TO EVERY STORE IN MY AREA THAT SELLS PEPSI BRAND PRODUCTS AND NO ONE KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT…
Parades are Intense things.
My brother says there is a kid legally named Dragon in the class he volunteers at. Amazing.
Correction: I want to learn how to ride this so I can feel like those attack droids from star wars.
I slept through it.
It is taking all my willpower to keep from watching Hana Yori Dango Final….
(Sara, it’s you see more without the subtitles!)
When I finally watch it, here are 10 things I’m hoping for:
1) That they film in more places I know (Seeing that they filmed a block from NYU in season 2 was exciting for me)
2) Junpei to make his return (…I just want to see Ikuta Toma)
3) Small puppies.
4) Another uncessasary F4 boyfight.
5) Matsumoto Jun illogically beating 5 guys in a fist fight again.
6) Continued accuracy in American stereotyping.
7) Hanazawa Rui to finally stop being so emo.
8) Batman, I mean justice, Nishida the justice secretary
9) The revival of fist-master Tsukushi.
10) A good soundtrack (I’m guessing it’s going to be more Arashi)
OOOOOOooooohhhhhhhh. This is what that tape cube was that I stepped on last year was……street art. I thought it was another challenge in my never-ending hopscotch game.
I just had a dream with an advertisment in it. Too much marketing already?
The programming at 1:30 is not better
TV isn’t real good at 1:05 on Wednesdays. Hopefully my internship will fill this gap.
I just went through a combined 289 unread texts, voice mails, and emails starting from December 20. Awesome.
Guess what I did tonight? Pushups. That’s right, noodle arms be gone (soon).
I DIDN’T FAIL MY CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!
Some guy in new York is demanding his kidney back from his wife in their divorce trial. Way to hit where it hurts dude.
- religious history as told by my brother.
edit: I know, I know…I can’t spell.
I don’t “hele” places. I must not be local enough….